Monday - November 8th

Monday - November 8th

Hey Pumas, Sewing club will be starting tomorrow, November 16th. If you are interested in joining, please see Mrs. Sheets for more information. You can also pick up a flyer in the office.

Student Council, we will have our next meeting this Wednesday at 9:15 in room 3040

Good luck to our 7th-grade girls basketball team as they travel to take on Goddard today! AND, attention Pumas (especially 6th graders), show up to support your 6th-grade wrestling team as they battle in their final meet after school in the main gym.

SOURCES of STRENGTH - Gratitude campaign
Hi, my name is Aiden McCollum and I'm in Sources of Strength and this month we are focusing on Spirituality and Gratitude. One thing I'm grateful for is Ms. Gaston because she makes the whole class laugh and she is very kind. I like her personality. She talks to me when I have bad days and always makes me smile.